- The Institute of Akal College of Nursing Baru Sahib believes that nursing education is an integral part of higher education has a unique responsibility to provide primary health care to the community the nation and the world by striving to establish and maintain a center for excellence for the pursuit of higher education in nursing.
- It is believed that man is integral organized whole being; man has a unit of interrelated biological psycho-social and spiritual systems. Which are open to the environment and subject to change is inherent to life.
- Faculty of nursing education employees a scientific, holistic and humanistic approach in understanding clients, biologic, psycho-social and the relationship of the system to time and end environment and utilize nursing process in meeting the physical, psycho social and spiritual needs of individuals, families and the community through primary nursing in order to maintain optimum functionality of the systems
[dt_banner min_height=”200″ bg_image=”http://www.akalcollegeofnursing.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/empathy-.jpg”][/dt_banner]
- Further it believes that the faculty of nursing education emphasizes as thoughtful, creative and analytical approach to the solution of problem in nursing practice and education and develops cognitive, effective and psycho motor competencies essential for adapting to the social-cultural changes of today and tomorrows world.
- It believes that the learning is a process within the individual which takes place in an environment of freedom. The learning experience are so organized that it systematic body of ideas and knowledge continuously expands in to large patters from conception to sereneness and wellness to illness continuum throughout the curriculum.
- Given the dynamic nature of the society and the need of nation through the concept of primary nursing a community oriented graduate nurse as a generalist is expected to function independently while delivery health care to the individuals families and the community through their participation.
[dt_banner min_height=”200″ bg_image=”http://www.akalcollegeofnursing.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/PastedGraphic-1-2.png”][/dt_banner]
[dt_banner bg_color=”#ffffff” bg_opacity=”” text_color=”#000000″ min_height=”180″ bg_image=”http://www.akalcollegeofnursing.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/unnamed.jpg”][/dt_banner]
- It believes to provide a stimulating environment to encourage students preserved, transmit and advance knowledge through research.
- It also believes that the education is life process and to prepare the graduate mires into a cultivated, creative self-directed knowledge persons whose education encourages a continue process of development as a person, professional citizen and an agent of social change.